Increased “default mode” activity in adolescents prenatally exposed to cocaine
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 759–770, May 2011
How to Cite
Li, Z., Santhanam, P., Coles, C. D., Lynch, M. E., Hamann, S., Peltier, S. and Hu, X. (2011), Increased “default mode” activity in adolescents prenatally exposed to cocaine. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 759–770. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21059
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- Georgia Research Alliance
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: RO1 DA17795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!