Neuroarchitecture of verbal and tonal working memory in nonmusicians and musicians
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 771–783, May 2011
How to Cite
Schulze, K., Zysset, S., Mueller, K., Friederici, A. D. and Koelsch, S. (2011), Neuroarchitecture of verbal and tonal working memory in nonmusicians and musicians. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 771–783. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21060
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). Grant Number: KO 2266/4-1
- Max Planck Society
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.