This work was performed at the Biomedical Imaging Center of the Beckman Institute at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Reduced somatosensory activations in swallowing with age†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 730–743, May 2011
How to Cite
Malandraki, G. A., Perlman, A. L., Karampinos, D. C. and Sutton, B. P. (2011), Reduced somatosensory activations in swallowing with age. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 730–743. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21062
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2009
- Mary Jane Neer Research Fund Award of the College of Applied Health Science of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Campus Research Board of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!