Cortical representation of tympanic membrane movements due to pressure variation: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 744–749, May 2011
How to Cite
Job, A., Paucod, J.-C., O'Beirne, G. A. and Delon-Martin, C. (2011), Cortical representation of tympanic membrane movements due to pressure variation: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 744–749. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21063
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- French Government. Grant Number: DGA/PEA 010809/project n 05Co002-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!