Detection and localization of hippocampal activity using beamformers with MEG: A detailed investigation using simulations and empirical data
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 812–827, May 2011
How to Cite
Quraan, M. A., Moses, S. N., Hung, Y., Mills, T. and Taylor, M. J. (2011), Detection and localization of hippocampal activity using beamformers with MEG: A detailed investigation using simulations and empirical data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 812–827. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21068
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: 3461096609
- NSERC. Grant Number: 356067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!