Wei Liao, Zhiqiang Zhang, and Zhengyong Pan contributed equally to this work.
Default mode network abnormalities in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: A study combining fMRI and DTI
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 883–895, June 2011
How to Cite
Liao, W., Zhang, Z., Pan, Z., Mantini, D., Ding, J., Duan, X., Luo, C., Wang, Z., Tan, Q., Lu, G. and Chen, H. (2011), Default mode network abnormalities in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: A study combining fMRI and DTI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 883–895. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21076
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800264, 30770590, 30971019, 6062810, 90820006
- New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Key research project of science and technology of MOE. Grant Number: 107097 (863 Program No: 2008AA02Z408)
- Nanjing local projects of medical research. Grant Numbers: 07z030, Q2008063
- Flanders Research Foundation (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!