Altered intrinsic functional connectivity of anterior and posterior insula regions in high-functioning participants with autism spectrum disorder
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1013–1028, July 2011
How to Cite
Ebisch, S. J.H., Gallese, V., Willems, R. M., Mantini, D., Groen, W. B., Romani, G. L., Buitelaar, J. K. and Bekkering, H. (2011), Altered intrinsic functional connectivity of anterior and posterior insula regions in high-functioning participants with autism spectrum disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1013–1028. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21085
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2009
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: VICI Grant 453-05-001
- European Union Project “Joint-Action Science and Technology”. Grant Number: IST-FP6-003747
- POR Abruzzo “Innovazione, competatività e governance, Progetto regionale formazione tecnico scientifica, intervento IC4C”
- Ministero Italiano dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR), the “Ministero Italiano della Salute” Strategic Project Inquiry into Disruption of Intersubjective equipment in Autism spectrum disorders (IDIA), and the EU Marie Curie—Research Training Network 035975 “Disorders and coherence of the embodied self (DISCOS)”
- The Flanders Research Foundation (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!