Measurement of variation in the human cerebral GABA level by in vivo MEGA-editing proton MR spectroscopy using a clinical 3 T instrument and its dependence on brain region and the female menstrual cycle
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 828–833, May 2011
How to Cite
Harada, M., Kubo, H., Nose, A., Nishitani, H. and Matsuda, T. (2011), Measurement of variation in the human cerebral GABA level by in vivo MEGA-editing proton MR spectroscopy using a clinical 3 T instrument and its dependence on brain region and the female menstrual cycle. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 828–833. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21086
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B); Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 19390321 and a Grant from the Japanese Society of Neuroradiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!