Drs. Qi-Zhu Wu and Dong-Ming Li contributed to the work equally.
Abnormal regional spontaneous neural activity in treatment-refractory depression revealed by resting-state fMRI
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1290–1299, August 2011
How to Cite
Wu, Q.-Z., Li, D.-M., Kuang, W.-H., Zhang, T.-J., Lui, S., Huang, X.-Q., Chan, R. C.K., Kemp, G. J. and Gong, Q.-Y. (2011), Abnormal regional spontaneous neural activity in treatment-refractory depression revealed by resting-state fMRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1290–1299. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21108
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30625024, 30900362, 30900361, 30728017
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20080441209
- National Basic Research Program (973). Grant Number: 2007CB512305/2
- National High Technology Program of China (863). Grant Number: 2008AA02Z408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!