The cholinergic system in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: An in vivo MRI and DTI study
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1349–1362, September 2011
How to Cite
Teipel, S. J., Meindl, T., Grinberg, L., Grothe, M., Cantero, J. L., Reiser, M. F., Möller, H.-J., Heinsen, H. and Hampel, H. (2011), The cholinergic system in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: An in vivo MRI and DTI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1349–1362. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21111
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: BMBF 01 GI 0102
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) Investigator Neuroimaging Program Award. Grant Number: 08/IN.1/B1846
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: SAF2008-03300
- Regional Ministry of Innovation, Science and Enterprise, Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: CTS-4604
- Interdisciplinary Faculty
- Department “Ageing Science and Humanities” (University of Rostock, Germany)
- Hirnliga e. V. (Nürmbrecht, Germany)
- Janssen-CILAG (Neuss, Germany)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.