April Ho and Cyrus Raji contributed equally to this work.
The effects of physical activity, education, and body mass index on the aging brain
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1371–1382, September 2011
How to Cite
Ho, A. J., Raji, C. A., Becker, J. T., Lopez, O. L., Kuller, L. H., Hua, X., Dinov, I. D., Stein, J. L., Rosano, C., Toga, A. W. and Thompson, P. M. (2011), The effects of physical activity, education, and body mass index on the aging brain. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1371–1382. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21113
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- NIBIB. Grant Numbers: R01 EB007813, R01 EB008281, R01 EB008432
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01 HD050735
- NIA. Grant Number: R01 AG020098
- National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: U54-RR021813
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: AG20098, AG05133, AG15928
- American Heart Association Pre-doctoral Grant. Grant Number: 0815465D
- NITP (Neuroimaging Training Program)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!