Examining the phonological neighborhood density effect using near infrared spectroscopy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1363–1370, September 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H.-C., Vaid, J., Boas, D. A. and Bortfeld, H. (2011), Examining the phonological neighborhood density effect using near infrared spectroscopy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1363–1370. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21115
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2009
- American Psychological Association Dissertation Research Award
- College of Liberal Arts Dissertation Research Award
- James S. McDonnell Foundation 21st Century Research Award. Grant Number: HD046533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!