Detection and characterization of single-trial fMRI bold responses: Paradigm free mapping
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1400–1418, September 2011
How to Cite
Gaudes, C. C., Petridou, N., Dryden, I. L., Bai, L., Francis, S. T. and Gowland, P. A. (2011), Detection and characterization of single-trial fMRI bold responses: Paradigm free mapping. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1400–1418. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21116
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
- Medical Research Council, UK, Fp6 Marie Curie Action Program. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-021170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!