Right parietal brain activity precedes perceptual alternation during binocular rivalry
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1432–1442, September 2011
How to Cite
Britz, J., Pitts, M. A. and Michel, C. M. (2011), Right parietal brain activity precedes perceptual alternation during binocular rivalry. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1432–1442. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21117
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5 T32 MH20002, 2 R01 EY016984-35
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 32003B-118315
- The Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM) of the Geneva and Lausanne Universities
- The Leenaards and Louis-Jeantet foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!