Spectral loudness summation takes place in the primary auditory cortex
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1483–1496, September 2011
How to Cite
Röhl, M., Kollmeier, B. and Uppenkamp, S. (2011), Spectral loudness summation takes place in the primary auditory cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1483–1496. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21123
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Up 10/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!