Modulation of steady state functional connectivity in the default mode and working memory networks by cognitive load
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1649–1659, October 2011
How to Cite
Newton, A. T., Morgan, V. L., Rogers, B. P. and Gore, J. C. (2011), Modulation of steady state functional connectivity in the default mode and working memory networks by cognitive load. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1649–1659. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21138
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 EB03817, R01 EB00461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!