Sex differences in neural responses to stress and alcohol context cues
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1998–2013, November 2011
How to Cite
Seo, D., Jia, Z., Lacadie, C. M., Tsou, K. A., Bergquist, K. and Sinha, R. (2011), Sex differences in neural responses to stress and alcohol context cues. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1998–2013. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21165
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research Common Fund
- its Office of Research on Women's Health
- and the National Institutes of Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Numbers: UL1-DE019586, P50-DA016556, R01-AA13892, PL1-DA024859, RL5-DA024858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!