Reliability of functional magnetic resonance imaging associative encoding memory paradigms in non-demented elderly adults
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2027–2044, December 2011
How to Cite
Putcha, D., O'Keefe, K., LaViolette, P., O'Brien, J., Greve, D., Rentz, D. M., Locascio, J., Atri, A. and Sperling, R. (2011), Reliability of functional magnetic resonance imaging associative encoding memory paradigms in non-demented elderly adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2027–2044. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21166
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R01 AG-027435, P01 AG036694, K23 AG027171, P50 AG005134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!