Lateralization of the arcuate fasciculus and its differential correlation with reading ability between young learners and experienced readers: A diffusion tensor tractography study in a chinese cohort
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2054–2063, December 2011
How to Cite
Qiu, D., Tan, L.-H., Siok, W.-T., Zhou, K. and Khong, P.-L. (2011), Lateralization of the arcuate fasciculus and its differential correlation with reading ability between young learners and experienced readers: A diffusion tensor tractography study in a chinese cohort. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2054–2063. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21168
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2005CB522802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!