Stefan Elmer and Jürgen Hänggi contributed equally to this study.
Differential language expertise related to white matter architecture in regions subserving sensory-motor coupling, articulation, and interhemispheric transfer
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2064–2074, December 2011
How to Cite
Elmer, S., Hänggi, J., Meyer, M. and Jäncke, L. (2011), Differential language expertise related to white matter architecture in regions subserving sensory-motor coupling, articulation, and interhemispheric transfer. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2064–2074. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21169
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: 320030-120661 to M.M.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!