M.S.K. and S.M.G. contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2161–2171, December 2011
How to Cite
Korgaonkar, M. S., Grieve, S. M., Koslow, S. H., Gabrieli, J. D.E., Gordon, E. and Williams, L. M. (2011), Loss of white matter integrity in major depressive disorder: Evidence using tract-based spatial statistical analysis of diffusion tensor imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2161–2171. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21178
Conflicts of interest: S.H.K. and L.M.W. are small equity holders in Brain Resource Ltd. and have received consultancy fees for work unrelated to this study. E.G. is the CEO of Brain Resource Ltd. and has significant equity and stock options in the company.
The clinical trials registration identifier is NCT00693849.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
- Brain Resource Company Operations Pty Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!