Involvement of glutamate in rest-stimulus interaction between perigenual and supragenual anterior cingulate cortex: A combined fMRI-MRS study
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2172–2182, December 2011
How to Cite
Duncan, N. W., Enzi, B., Wiebking, C. and Northoff, G. (2011), Involvement of glutamate in rest-stimulus interaction between perigenual and supragenual anterior cingulate cortex: A combined fMRI-MRS study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2172–2182. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21179
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2010
- Hope of Depression Research Foundation (HDRF)
- German Research Foundation DFG/SFB 776 A6, the EJLB Michael Smith Foundation and CRC Canada Research Chair (to G.N.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.