Feature-based attention modulates direction-selective hemodynamic activity within human MT
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2183–2192, December 2011
How to Cite
Stoppel, C. M., Boehler, C. N., Strumpf, H., Heinze, H.-J., Noesselt, T., Hopf, J.-M. and Schoenfeld, M. A. (2011), Feature-based attention modulates direction-selective hemodynamic activity within human MT. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2183–2192. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21180
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Scho 1217/1-1, SFB 779-A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!