Speech perception in the child brain: Cortical timing and its relevance to literacy acquisition
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2193–2206, December 2011
How to Cite
Parviainen, T., Helenius, P., Poskiparta, E., Niemi, P. and Salmelin, R. (2011), Speech perception in the child brain: Cortical timing and its relevance to literacy acquisition. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2193–2206. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21181
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
- Academy of Finland (National Centers of Excellence Programme 2006-2011). Grant Number: 129160
- Finnish Cultural Foundation, Ella and Georg Ehrnrooth Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!