Event-related potential activity in the basal ganglia differentiates rewards from nonrewards: Temporospatial principal components analysis and source localization of the feedback negativity
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2207–2216, December 2011
How to Cite
Foti, D., Weinberg, A., Dien, J. and Hajcak, G. (2011), Event-related potential activity in the basal ganglia differentiates rewards from nonrewards: Temporospatial principal components analysis and source localization of the feedback negativity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2207–2216. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21182
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!