Emergence of synchronous EEG spindles from asynchronous MEG spindles
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2217–2227, December 2011
How to Cite
Dehghani, N., Cash, S. S. and Halgren, E. (2011), Emergence of synchronous EEG spindles from asynchronous MEG spindles. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 2217–2227. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21183
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS18741, EB009282, NS44623
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.