Levodopa and the feedback process on set-shifting in parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 27–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Au, W. L., Zhou, J., Palmes, P., Sitoh, Y.-Y., Tan, L. C. and Rajapakse, J. C. (2012), Levodopa and the feedback process on set-shifting in parkinson's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 27–39. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21187
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education (MOE) and the Agency of Science
- Technology and Research (A*Star) of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!