Interaction of electrical stimulation and voluntary hand movement in SII and the cerebellum during simulated therapeutic functional electrical stimulation in healthy adults
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 40–49, January 2012
How to Cite
Iftime-Nielsen, S. D., Christensen, M. S., Vingborg, R. J., Sinkjær, T., Roepstorff, A. and Grey, M. J. (2012), Interaction of electrical stimulation and voluntary hand movement in SII and the cerebellum during simulated therapeutic functional electrical stimulation in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 40–49. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21191
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!