Effects of attentional load on early visual processing depend on stimulus timing
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 63–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Rauss, K., Pourtois, G., Vuilleumier, P. and Schwartz, S. (2012), Effects of attentional load on early visual processing depend on stimulus timing. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21193
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 310000-114008, 105314-118267, NCCR 51NF40-104897
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 200758
- Ghent University (BOF Grant). Grant Number: 05Z01708
- Geneva Neuroscience Center PhD Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!