Top–down-directed synchrony from medial frontal cortex to nucleus accumbens during reward anticipation
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 246–252, January 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, M. X., Bour, L., Mantione, M., Figee, M., Vink, M., Tijssen, M. A.J., Rootselaar, A.-F. v., Munckhof, P. v. d., Richard Schuurman, P. and Denys, D. (2012), Top–down-directed synchrony from medial frontal cortex to nucleus accumbens during reward anticipation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 246–252. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21195
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!