The NIH had no role in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
Functional networks for cognitive control in a stop signal task: Independent component analysis†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 89–104, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, S. and Li, C.-s. R. (2012), Functional networks for cognitive control in a stop signal task: Independent component analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 89–104. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21197
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DA023248, K02DA026990, R21AA018004, NIH-UL1 RR024139 (Clinical Translational Science Award, Sherwin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!