Effect of D-amino acid oxidase activator (DAOA; G72) on brain function during verbal fluency
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 143–153, January 2012
How to Cite
Prata, D. P., Papagni, S. A., Mechelli, A., Fu, C. H.Y., Kambeitz, J., Picchioni, M., Kane, F., Kalidindi, S., McDonald, C., Kravariti, E., Toulopoulou, T., Bramon, E., Walshe, M., Murray, R., Collier, D. A. and McGuire, P. K. (2012), Effect of D-amino acid oxidase activator (DAOA; G72) on brain function during verbal fluency. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 143–153. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21198
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- FCT foundation (Fundacao para a Ciencia e Tecnologia, Portugal) PhD Fellowship
- Wellcome Travelling Fellowship
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_21198_sm_suppinfo.tif||189K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.