Domain general and domain preferential brain regions associated with different types of task switching: A Meta-Analysis
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 130–142, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, C., Cilles, S. E., Johnson, N. F. and Gold, B. T. (2012), Domain general and domain preferential brain regions associated with different types of task switching: A Meta-Analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21199
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- NIA. Grant Number: R01 AG033036
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0814302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!