Dissociation between anterior and posterior cortical regions during self-specificity and familiarity: A combined fMRI–meta-analytic study
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 154–164, January 2012
How to Cite
Qin, P., Liu, Y., Shi, J., Wang, Y., Duncan, N., Gong, Q., Weng, X. and Northoff, G. (2012), Dissociation between anterior and posterior cortical regions during self-specificity and familiarity: A combined fMRI–meta-analytic study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 154–164. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21201
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007CB512300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30670674
- Canada Research Chair and EJLB Foundation–Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)–Michael Smith Foundation support
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.