White matter maturation in visual and motor areas predicts the latency of visual activation in children
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 179–191, January 2012
How to Cite
Dockstader, C., Gaetz, W., Rockel, C. and Mabbott, D. J. (2012), White matter maturation in visual and motor areas predicts the latency of visual activation in children. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 179–191. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21203
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- Canadian Cancer Society (DJM)
- CIHR New Investigator Award, #64279 (WG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!