White matter maturation in visual and motor areas predicts the latency of visual activation in children
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 179–191, January 2012
How to Cite
Dockstader, C., Gaetz, W., Rockel, C. and Mabbott, D. J. (2012), White matter maturation in visual and motor areas predicts the latency of visual activation in children. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 179–191. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21203
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- Canadian Cancer Society (DJM)
- CIHR New Investigator Award, #64279 (WG)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_21203_sm_SuppFig1.tif||390K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|HBM_21203_sm_SuppFig2.tif||216K||Supporting Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.