Atypical developmental trajectory of functionally significant cortical areas in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 213–223, January 2012
How to Cite
Srivastava, S., Buonocore, M. H. and Simon, T. J. (2012), Atypical developmental trajectory of functionally significant cortical areas in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 213–223. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21206
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HD42974
- National Center for Medical Research. Grant Number: UL1 RR024146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!