Sensitive period for white-matter connectivity of superior temporal cortex in deaf people
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 349–359, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Ding, G., Booth, J. R., Huang, R., Lv, Y., Zang, Y., He, Y. and Peng, D. (2012), Sensitive period for white-matter connectivity of superior temporal cortex in deaf people. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 349–359. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21215
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30870757, 30400133
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD042049
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.