Thalamic-insular dysconnectivity in schizophrenia: Evidence from structural equation modeling
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 740–752, March 2012
How to Cite
Corradi-Dell'Acqua, C., Tomelleri, L., Bellani, M., Rambaldelli, G., Cerini, R., Pozzi-Mucelli, R., Balestrieri, M., Tansella, M. and Brambilla, P. (2012), Thalamic-insular dysconnectivity in schizophrenia: Evidence from structural equation modeling. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 740–752. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21246
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
- American Psychiatric Institute for Research and Education (APIRE Young Minds in Psychiatry Award)
- Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research, and the Italian Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!