Auditory motion direction encoding in auditory cortex and high-level visual cortex
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 969–978, April 2012
How to Cite
Alink, A., Euler, F., Kriegeskorte, N., Singer, W. and Kohler, A. (2012), Auditory motion direction encoding in auditory cortex and high-level visual cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 969–978. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21263
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Max Planck Society
- the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Germany. Grant Number: BMBF 01 GO 0508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!