sLORETA allows reliable distributed source reconstruction based on subdural strip and grid recordings
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 1172–1188, May 2012
How to Cite
Dümpelmann, M., Ball, T. and Schulze-Bonhage, A. (2012), sLORETA allows reliable distributed source reconstruction based on subdural strip and grid recordings. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1172–1188. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21276
- Issue online: 5 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!