The work was performed at the Cyclotron Research Centre, University of Liège, Belgium.
Frontal and posterior cingulate metabolic impairment in the behavioral variant of frontotemporal dementia with impaired autonoetic consciousness†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1268–1278, June 2012
How to Cite
Bastin, C., Feyers, D., Souchay, C., Guillaume, B., Pepin, J.-L., Lemaire, C., Degueldre, C., Collette, F. and Salmon, E. (2012), Frontal and posterior cingulate metabolic impairment in the behavioral variant of frontotemporal dementia with impaired autonoetic consciousness. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1268–1278. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21282
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
- Inter-University Attraction Pole; Contract grant number: P6/29; Contract grant sponsors: Belgian National Funds for Scientific Research, the University of Liège, and the European Community projects Nest-DD and EC—FP6-project DiMI; Contract grant number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146.The work was performed at the Cyclotron Research Centre, University of Liège, Belgium.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!