Spatiotemporal brain mapping of spatial attention effects on pattern-reversal ERPs
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1334–1351, June 2012
How to Cite
Di Russo, F., Stella, A., Spitoni, G., Strappini, F., Sdoia, S., Galati, G., Hillyard, S. A., Spinelli, D. and Pitzalis, S. (2012), Spatiotemporal brain mapping of spatial attention effects on pattern-reversal ERPs. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1334–1351. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21285
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Italian Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MIUR prot. 2007JLKBL9_004
- U.S. Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0937
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH-86385
- Santa Lucia Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!