The study was performed according to the standards set by the Declaration of Helsinki. The study was approved by the Ethics Committee of West China Hospital.
Resting state basal ganglia network in idiopathic generalized epilepsy†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1279–1294, June 2012
How to Cite
Luo, C., Li, Q., Xia, Y., Lei, X., Xue, K., Yao, Z., Lai, Y., Martı´nez-Montes, E., Liao, W., Zhou, D., Valdes-Sosa, P. A., Gong, Q. and Yao, D. (2012), Resting state basal ganglia network in idiopathic generalized epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1279–1294. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21286
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870655, 60736029, 81030027, 81071222
- The 863 Project. Grant Number: 2009AA02Z301
- The 973 Project. Grant Numbers: 2007CB512305 and, 2011CB707803
- The PCSIRT Project
- Program of International Cooperation and Exchange of National natural science foundation of China. Grant Number: 30811120424
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.