Optimal design for nonlinear estimation of the hemodynamic response function
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1253–1267, June 2012
How to Cite
Maus, B., van Breukelen, G. J. P., Goebel, R. and Berger, M. P. F. (2012), Optimal design for nonlinear estimation of the hemodynamic response function. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1253–1267. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21289
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 400-05-063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!