Self-face recognition in social context
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1364–1374, June 2012
How to Cite
Sugiura, M., Sassa, Y., Jeong, H., Wakusawa, K., Horie, K., Sato, S. and Kawashima, R. (2012), Self-face recognition in social context. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1364–1374. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21290
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- MEXT. Grant Number: KAKENHI 21119504
- MEXT, 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE) Program, Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!