Yoan Mihov and Alexandra Patin contributed equally to this work.
Overnight deprivation from smoking disrupts amygdala responses to fear
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1407–1416, June 2012
How to Cite
Onur, O. A., Patin, A., Mihov, Y., Buecher, B., Stoffel-Wagner, B., Schlaepfer, T. E., Walter, H., Maier, W. and Hurlemann, R. (2012), Overnight deprivation from smoking disrupts amygdala responses to fear. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1407–1416. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21293
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: HU1302/2-1, HU1302/2-2
- Ministry of Innovation, Science, Research and Technology (MIWFT) of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- the University of Bonn (Starting Independent Researcher Grant).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!