The mentalizing network orchestrates the impact of parochial altruism on social norm enforcement
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1452–1469, June 2012
How to Cite
Baumgartner, T., Götte, L., Gügler, R. and Fehr, E. (2012), The mentalizing network orchestrates the impact of parochial altruism on social norm enforcement. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1452–1469. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21298
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.