A common right fronto-parietal network for numerosity and duration processing: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1490–1501, June 2012
How to Cite
Dormal, V., Dormal, G., Joassin, F. and Pesenti, M. (2012), A common right fronto-parietal network for numerosity and duration processing: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1490–1501. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21300
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!