Engagement of amygdala in third-person view of face-to-face interaction
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1753–1762, August 2012
How to Cite
Kujala, M. V., Carlson, S. and Hari, R. (2012), Engagement of amygdala in third-person view of face-to-face interaction. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1753–1762. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21317
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- Academy of Finland (National Centers of Excellence Program 2006–2011))
- NEURO program
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation
- UI-ART MIDE Project of Aalto University
- Finnish Graduate School of Neuroscience
- ERC Advanced Grant. Grant Number: 232946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!